I’m running out of the clever quips, if you couldn’t tell from the title.
But I called it the Kill Zone for a few reasons:
1. Les Miz was life suckingly long
2. Zero Dark Thirty was really good
3. Jessica Chastain is phenomenal in this film, and now on my kissing list (apologies to both her and my wife)
4. Life of Pi is next, in 3-D
5. This is the stretch of films that I thought I might fall asleep in… And the first 51 minutes of film #6 was touch an go.
Alrighty Ang Lee – can you keep me awake?